It's with great sadness that we announce Lisa's impending return to Denmark. We'll all miss her here at the shop, many of our customers will too and she'll even miss some of you. Lisa's last day will be this Friday the 22nd followed by drinks to celebrate everything she's brought to the workshop over the past year, from metal music to certified wheel building. Lisa will be leaving the shop a better place than she found it, particularly in the standard of mechanical work performed and we look forward to hearing about what she gets up to next.
Lisa (pictured below, just add mullet) will be signing frames and demonstrating her latest trick of riding no hands on a fixie with a coffee cup (soy cap) resting on the handlebar stem. Please drop by and wish her farewell!
- Huka cargo bike at Newcastle bikesfest http://t.co/jiECjsef — 32 weeks 5 days ago
- electric cars remain a bum investment http://t.co/3jhBxqls — 33 weeks 2 days ago
- More trip updates! http://t.co/fbwoQ6AG — 34 weeks 3 days ago
- On greyhound bus back to Syd. Ebike fully assembled on board for extra $49. Murrays would only take bikes in boxes for $25 extra. — 34 weeks 4 days ago
- Home Sweet Home http://t.co/WOyBocK3 — 35 weeks 4 days ago