The eScout is the ultimate commuter Etility® bike, carrying substantial loads, but not an ounce of extra fat.
Fast and nimble, the eScout is built around a taut, lightweight aluminium frame engineered for strength and rigidity.
Its road bike inspired design, in combination with lower, narrower handlebars, provides a sporty riding position ideal for navigating dynamic urban environments.
Surge ahead with an efficient, lightweight Bosch Active Line Plus/Bosch Performance electric motor offering instant power on demand, while generating virtually zero resistance or noise when not in use.
Extra-large 27.5” x 2.4” Schwalbe Moto tires contribute to a smooth, fast and comfortable ride while providing natural suspension.
The sturdy oversized rear rack and the option to add our frame-mounted front trays and baskets in combination with bags, baby seat adapters and other accessories give the eScout the versatility to adapt to your changing needs – from daily commute, to grocery runs, to family transport and more.
- Bosch Performance 250W, 65Nm, GEN 3
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Bosch Powerpack 400Wh (standard) or 500Wh Lithium-Ion Battery (optional)
- Range 50-145km Dep. On Mode/Battery
- Bosch 2A Compact Charger (6.5h)
- Assisted Speed: 25km/h
- Shimano Deore 10-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- Oversized CRMO Fork with Integrated Headset
- Schwalbe Super Moto X Tires 27.5” x 2.4”
- German Supernova Mini 2 Front Light and E3 Rear Light
- Frame-Mounted Abus Lock with Same Keys as Battery
- Large Aluminum Rear Rack (Max. Load 40kg)
- Secure Yepp and Hamax Baby Seat Installation (1 Seat)
- Fits Most Aftermarket Pannier Bags and Accessories
- Special Benno Front Trays and Bags Sold Separately
- Two Frame Sizes, Medium and Large (Fits Riders From 5’5” to 6’5”)
- Weight: 25kg