Please note that you need to also purchase a battery for this electric bicycle.
Now you can get the ever popular eZee Sprint at a bargain price! The no-frills version of the eZee Sprint strips the model down to basics but keeps the high performance motor and electrics and offers all of the huge battery choices!
Without cycle computer, wheel lock, simple saddle and pedals, and Shimano Nexus 3 speed gears instead of 7 speed and front Shimano V-brakes you not only save a packet, your electric bike ends up lighter and nimbler!
Australia's favourite city electric bicycle now comes in a super value format - a stripped down, no frills electric bicycle with the same world leading eZeebike electric drive system at an amazing price. The Schwalbe Big Apple balloon tyresmake for a comfortable, plus ride!
The Sprint 3 is actually lighter than the normal Sprint as it has fewer things on it, namely the wheel lock, less thick tyres, and fewer gears.
The key features that have shaved $500 off the price tag compared to the eZee Sprint 7 speed are:
* more colour choices on the Sprint 7
* no cateye cycle computer
* V-brake front instead of disc brake
* Shimano Nexus 3 speed internal gearing instead of the Nexus 7
* Schwalbe Big Apple tyres rather than the Schwalbe Marathon Plus
* not supplied with the AXA wheel lock
* Rear light is powered by the 36V e-bike battery but is not the Dutch Spanninga brand as seen on the Sprint 7.
The Sprint 3 speed is also available in a conventional diamond frame with the same specs and price.
The fully fitted and premium Sprint option is listed here.