Please note that you need to also purchase a battery for this electric bicycle.
Learn about the different eZee Expedir frame types and options here. OR Learn about which accessories you can fit on your Expedir here.
The legendary eZee Expedir is now available in a luxury model! With silky smooth Shimano Alfine 8 speed hub gears, front and rear Shimano Alfine hydraulic disc brakes and the super bright L1000 front light, this car-replacing and life-enhancing electric cargo bicycle just got even more exciting!
The Expedir Alfine is the ultimate electric long-tail cargo bike. It has three significant upgrades over the regular Expedir:
- Shimano Alfine hydraulic disc brakes. These are self-adjusting, so you don't need to worry about adjusting cables as the pads wear.
- Shimano Alfine 8-speed internal hub gears. This type of gear system is protected from the elements, so there's less regular maintenance required.
- L1000 super-bright 1000-lumen front light. This allows you to see on roads/bike paths that don't have street lighting.
The low step-through frame makes mounting and dismounting easy, even with weight on the bike.
You can comfortably fit two kids on the back of this bike, using a combination of seating styles including:
Other significant features include:
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus puncture-resistant tyres
- AXA Defender wheel lock, for quick and easy security
- Removable running boards
- Comfortable upright handlebars
- Throttle and pedal-assist electric assistance