Benno Boost E (2020)
Challenging environments and heavy loads are no match for the uncompromising and award-winning Boost E. This compact and extremely sturdy Etility® bike is always ready for the next adventure – close to home or far from civilisation.
The rigid aluminium frame and big 24” x 2.6” custom tires combine with the Bosch Gen. IV CX Electric motor to provide a powerful, yet composed ride. The unique upright riding position and ergonomic handlebar design lets you ride with purpose without sacrificing comfort and manoeuvrability. And a smart, interchangeable rack and rail system lets you pick and choose from dozens of possible configurations to suit the mission. Capability meets versatility to make the Boost E the choice of professional rescue teams, adventurists, bike couriers and everyday suburban explorers.
The 2020 model of the Boost-E has several improvements over the previous years model including …
- Battery relocated behind the seat post, freeing up the down tube mounts for an additional battery
- Lengthened and strengthened rear rack, uprated from 40kg to 60kg and additional space for 2 passengers with two integrated Yepp seat mounts
- Fitment of the Bosch Gen. IV motor. Lighter, more compact and with a larger chainring which means less drag when pedalling unassisted.
The Boost will have you looking for excuses to go on additional errands. This compact and extremely sturdy e-utility bike makes transportation fun and easy. It’s designed to carry heavy loads and has an interchangeable rack system that you can pick and choose from to fit your needs.
The Step Through model has a slightly lower top tube to make mounting and dismounting easier for smaller riders.
- CX: Bosch Performance CX 250W, 75Nm, GEN 4
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Bosch Power pack 500Wh Lithium-Ion Battery (single)
- Dual Battery Compatible (Not Included)
- Range 40-260km Dep. On Mode/Battery
- Bosch 4A Compact Charger (4.5h Full Charge)
- 6061 Aluminium Alloy Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- Oversized 6061 Aluminium Alloy Fork w/ Integrated Headset
- CX: Assisted Speed: 25km/h
- Shimano Deore 10-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- Custom 24″ x 2.6″ Benno Dual Sport Tires (45psi)
- German Supernova Mini 2 Front Light and E3 Rear Light
- Multifunction Rear Rack (Max. Load 130lbs/60kg)
- Secure Yepp Baby Seat Installation (2 Seats)
- Fits Most Aftermarket Pannier Bags and Accessories
- One Frame Size (Fits Riders From 5’1” to 6’3”)