Have you always imagined riding a lightweight electric bike that could carry more than the usual journey to work or shops?
Stop dreaming. The Benno Boost is exactly what you need.
For a lot of us, a regular ebike can't offer everything we want without weighing over 30kg and turning into a specialised cargo bike.
Generally speaking the load capacity of ebikes is 25kg on the rear rack, plus some add on front basket that is terrible with a maximum capacity of 5kg. The basket always comes loose and adds weight to the steering. The Benno will have you sorted. The rear rack can take a massive 40kg and comes as a standard feature of the bike. This carrier is ideal for all types of cargo, that be for a large shop, business material or a child., (even two small children). The perfectly designed accessories make the bike adaptable and useful for all situations.
- Front Utility Tray - 10kg capacity, frame mounted to reduce heavy steering, ideal usage when rear carrier is full or occupied
- Mini Front Tray - 10kg capacity, frame mounted reducing heavy steering, ideal usage when rear carrier is full or occupied, perfect for less bulky loads
- Mini Side Loader Set - Must have accessory when carrying a passenger, provides a platform to rest passenger's feet, optimal usage with wheel guard set
- Rack Pad - Sold individually but don't hold back and complete the look with two pads to give the passenger ultimate comfort
- Wheel Guard Set - Protect your passengers from getting their feet tangled with the easy to install wheel guards
- High Rail or Half Rail - Keep your passengers contained and give yourself some peace of mind. The high rail is optimal for younger riders and provides a versatile hold on system. The half rail is more suitable to older riders 5+ who weigh under 40kg. The slimmer design allows the passenger to mount the rear unassisted by the rider, reducing lifting requirements. These accessories require the rail clamp set for installation.
There is a huge range of accessories designed for the Benno to make riding easy and practical. Take a closer look at the baby seat adaptors, the bags and other ways to carry cargo. The Benno is like no other. The lightweight, upwrite ebike is the perfect inbetween ebike for someone looking to do less with a car. The fat tyres make for an enjoyable and comfortable ride. This combined with the high performing Bosch Performance Line motor makes riding with cargo easy, while remaining compact and light when the riding solo.
Challenging environments and heavy loads are no match for the uncompromising and award-winning Boost E. This compact and extremely sturdy Etility bike is always ready for the next adventure – close to home or far from civilization.
The rigid aluminum frame and big 24” x 2.6” custom tires combine with the Bosch Performance Line/CX/Speed Electric motor to provide a powerful, yet composed ride. The unique upright riding position and ergonomic handlebar design lets you ride with purpose without sacrificing comfort and maneuverability. And a smart, interchangeable rack and rail system lets you pick and choose from dozens of possible configurations to suit the mission. Capability meets versatility to make the Boost E the choice of professional rescue teams, adventurists, bike couriers and everyday suburban explorers.
Bosch Performance 250W, 63Nm
Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
Bosch PowerPack 400Wh
Range 25-80mi (40-130km) Dep. On Mode/Battery
Bosch 2A/4A Compact Charger Dep. on Model
Assisted Speed: USA 20/28mph, Canada 20mph, EU 25km/h
Shimano Deore 10-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame with Front Tray Mounts
Oversized CRMO Fork with Integrated Headset
Custom 24″x 2.6″ Benno Dual Sport Tires (45PSI)
German Supernova Mini 2 Front Light and E3 Rear Light
Multifunction Rear Rack (Max. Load 40kg)
Secure Yepp Baby Seat Installation (Single) - We would recommend the Thule NEXXT
Fits Most Aftermarket Pannier Bags and Accessories
Special Benno Front Trays and Bags Sold Separately
One Frame Size (Fits Riders from 5'2" to 6'2")