The longer Benno has designed e-bikes, the more he realised they are less bikes and more two-wheeled electrical vehicles.
That means they’ll continue to take on their own looks, identity and most importantly their own purpose. The electric motor changes how bikes ride, what you can do with them and what they are allowed to look like. Fat, small tyres are no longer slow and hard to ride; they are fun, grippy and offer lots of cushy suspension.
Low step-through frames are cool and convenient. High handlebars allow you to sit upright with a clear view of the road.
Bigger saddles are comfy and make you want to ride further.
The RemiDemi was designed to shed those old and outdated beliefs. It’s a totally new breed of e-bike with a fun yet sturdy and stable ride that gives you more control. The unique and iconic lines of the pragmatic frame design give it a fresh yet timeless look.
And of course, being a Benno it has their trademarked Etility® Design which means it can carry more cargo and can easily be accessorised with different Benno front trays.
- Bosch Performance 250W, 65Nm Drive System
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Bosch PowerPack 400Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Range 40-120km Dep. On Mode/Terrain
- Bosch 2A Compact Charger (6.5h/Full Charge)
- Assisted Speed: 25km/h
- Shimano Sora 9-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- 4130 CRMO Steel Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- 4130 CRMO Steel Fork with Integrated Headset
- Super Fat 20” x 4.25” Duro Street Tires
- European Herrmans Front and Rear Lights
- Yepp Maxi EasyFit Child Seat Compatible (Single)
- Fits Most Racktime Accessories
- Benno Front Tray Compatible