Micro Mx Benj
Suitable for 12yrs - Adult
• Pro rider Benjamin Friant design
• Innovative design and performance
• Well balanced, strong, lightweight
• Aluminium one piece bar
• Super lightweight one piece deck with forged headtube
• Sealed integrated headset
• CNC machined, threadless aluminium forks
• ABEC9 spoked metal core wheels
Personally designed by BenJ Friant himself the mX BenJ Edition is an innovation in terms of design and performance. The new 3D forged head-tube has an organic shape that gives it a unique and distinctive look. The bars use a standard compression system (SCS) clamp and are some of the tallest & widest aluminium bars on the market giving taller riders a comfortable ride.
With a cool black and white colour combination, the MX BenJ Edition scooter is well balanced and a perfectly at home in skate parks or on the street.
Featuring one of the lightest one piece decks money can buy, CNC machined forks, one piece bars, a huge quad clamp with SCS compression and a sealed integrated headset to keep out grit and dirt.
The mX BenJ Edition is built to be the ultimate complete stunt scooter for pro riders.
• Deck: One piece 1430g - 57 x 11cm
• Bars: One piece aluminium 64 x 57cm
• Wheels: 110mm Metal core - 87 A shore PU
• Forks: One piece CNC machined 258g
• Standard Compression System - 215g
• Headtube angle: 82.5°
• Total Weight: 4.99kg
• Total Height: 89cm