Spicy Curry – updated for 2020!
Yuba has made some great updates for the 2020 version of the ever-popular Spicy Curry.
Not only has the colour been updated to the Mundo Green – a sophisticated dark olive – it now comes with a Dual Battery option. A second Bosch battery mount is located behind the seat post to provide the option of extended range (NB as standard, the bike comes with one 400Ah battery fitted)
This electric cargo bike is perfect for steep hills or long-distance trips and has tons of torque and responsive power output – it comes standard with a state-of-the-art Bosch eBike performance system capable of serious climbing and unparalleled range. It features a low-rider cargo rack and a 20-inch rear wheel to lower the bike’s centre of gravity and provide a stable and safe platform for your payload. Add Yuba accessories like child seats, seat pads, and mini hold-on bars for the ultimate family-friendly bike – and get rid of your second car!
Check out this video review of the Spicy Curry!
- A big wheel and a little wheel!
- Bosch Performance Line CX Motor + PowerPack 400
- Dual battery mounts (option to fit a second battery)
- Practical with the Yuba Add-On cargo system
- Carries long, bulky and tall cargo
- Low-rider cargo rack with 20 inch rear wheel for increased stability and load safety
- Sturdy aluminium frame
- One size frames fits most riders 5′ to 6’5” = 1.5m to 2m
Frame material: Aluminium
Forks: 1.5” Chromoly
Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX Motor + PowerPack 400
Drive train: Shimano Deore 10 Speed trigger
Wheels: Double wall 48 Spokes (rear)
Tyres: Big Apple Plus 2.15”
Brakes: Shimano M396 Hydraulic
Cockpit: Adjustable stem