Ride it, Fold it, Go Further
The Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. Shorten distances and flatten the hills on your commute, or put a couple of Vektrons in the trunk of your car on your next trip, so you can explore further.
Best in Class
In test after test, the Vektron is called the best folding ebike on the market. With an updated frame, upgraded Bosch motors, and a wide ecosystem of accessories to help you carry your stuff, the Vektron will easily turn a lot of your car trips into bike trips.
There are other folding electric bikes but none ride better. The Vektron is stiff and stable for a truly solid ride – even when fully loaded. Take a test ride and feel the difference.
Takes You Further
Take your Vektron on a train or bus to cover those extra-long commutes, or to complete the first and last leg of your commute faster. Ride to the station, hop on, hop off, and keep riding.
School runs have never been more fun! The frame-integrated Atlas V Rack™ is designed to fit a Thule Yepp Maxi or a Nexxt Maxi seat—no adapters needed.
- Upgraded to the Bosch Performance electric drivetrain for up to 300% assistance and 65 Nm of torque
- Updated frame with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Frame passed strict European safety standards for pedal-assist e-bikes, having been certified as EN15194-compliant by EFBE Prüftechnik
- Integrated Atlas V Rack™, integrated 8 point mounting; Max load weight: 27 kg (60 lb) works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
- Fits easily on buses, subways and taxis for electric multi-modal commuting
BELLS & WHISTLES
One Size Fits Most
The Vektron has a low-step frame design and resizes in seconds—no tools required—to fit riders between 145 and 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”), so you can share the bike with anyone in your family.
Tern provides two different warranties based on the type of road the bicycle model was designed to be ridden on:
1. Graded and Maintained Gravel Roads (HSD, GSD)
This Tern bike is designed for individual personal use: riding with both wheels in contact with paved roads or graded and maintained gravel roads.
2. Paved Roads Only (All other Tern bicycles)
This Tern bike is designed for individual personal use: riding with both wheels in contact with paved roads only.
In addition, all Tern bikes are not intended for racing, jumps, hops, wheelies, or similar activities which may cause damage to the bicycle and risk injury or death to the rider.
The warranty information below refers to all Tern bicycles.
Tern bicycles are sold on behalf of our company (“Tern”) by selected Authorized Tern Dealers who understand the assembly and service needs of our products. Tern provides a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship to the original retail purchaser (“Owner”) of a Tern bicycle from the date of purchase according to the following terms:
- Five Years: Frame, Handlepost, and Fork
- One Year: All Tern or BioLogic branded parts and components, except as noted below.
- Other: Any other parts or components are covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer of that part or component.
This warranty supersedes any other warranty supplied by Tern.
Extended 10-Year Warranty
Owners who sign up for Tern Care will be covered by an extended 10-year warranty for the Frame, Handlepost, and Fork, as long as they sign up within 30 days of purchase and are the original purchasers. In addition, the bike must have been assembled by an Authorized Tern Dealer at the time of purchase—regardless of whether the bike was purchased from a physical or online store.
The following items are excluded from the extended 10-year warranty:
- Paint finish
- Bikes for commercial use
- All other parts not specifically listed (for example, but not limited to: Motorized Drive System)
The warranty does not mean that the Frame, Handlepost, and Fork are indestructible. All materials can fail if pushed beyond design and manufacturing limits. It simply means that these items are covered under the specific terms of this limited warranty.