Inspired by the lines of vintage Italian scooters and classic German cars, the eJoy combines the timeless language of vehicle design of the past with modern technology and Benno’s Etility® design.
The result is an ebike that’s both charming and capable.
The powerful and efficient Bosch Performance electric motor pairs with a sturdy oversized rear rack and an optional frame-mounted front tray to give you serious load capacity.
Its comfortable and upright, yet powerful riding position makes riding easy and fun, while the extra-strong aluminum frame with its low step through design gives you a smooth ride with extra control.
The eJoy is a true two-wheeled electrical vehicle that allows you to leave your car behind, whether you’re running errands or on a scenic joyride.
- Bosch Performance 250W, 65Nm, GEN 3
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Bosch Powerpack 400Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Range 50-145km Dep. On Mode/Battery
- Bosch 2A Compact Charger (6.5h Full Charge)
- Assisted Speed: 25km/h
- Shimano Deore 10-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- Oversized CRMO Fork with Integrated Headset
- Puncture Resistance 26” x 2.35” Balloon Tires (60psi)
- German Supernova Mini 2 Front Light and E3 Rear Light
- Frame-Mounted Abus Lock with Same Keys as Battery
- Large Aluminum Rear Rack (Max. Load 40kg)
- Secure Yepp And Hamax Baby Seat Installation (1 Seat)
- Fits Most Aftermarket Pannier Bags and Accessories
- Special Benno Front Trays and Bags Sold Separately
- One Frame Size (Fits Riders From 5’0” to 6’0”)
- Weight: 55lbs/25kg