MADE FRESH FROM SCRATCH.
The RemiDemi® breaks all the rules of how a bike is supposed to look and ride.
With small wheels and fat, grippy tires for major maneuverability.
A thick, sturdy frame with a convenient low step through. And an upright seating position atop a wide saddle that puts you in total control.
The RemiDemi loves to play, but it can also put in heavy work with a powerful Bosch mid-drive electric motor, Shimano Sora 9-speed and hydraulic disc brakes, and available accessories that give you countless clever ways to carry a child or loads of cargo.
Being a Benno it has their trademarked Etility® Design which means it can carry more cargo and can easily be accessorised with different Benno front trays, rear passenger seating options, and a range of Racktime products.
The EVO 2 builds on the popularity of the original Remi Demi, and updates to an Aluminium frame and a slightly narrower 3.6″ tyre (originally a 4.25)”. The best just got better !
- Bosch Gen iii Performance line motor, 250W, 65Nm Drive System
- Bosch Purion On-Board Computer (5 Riding Modes)
- Bosch PowerPack 500Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Range 40-120km Dep. On Mode/Terrain
- Bosch 4A Compact Charger (6.5h/Full Charge)
- Assisted Speed: 25km/h
- Shimano Acera 9-Speed and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- 6061 Aluminium Frame with Front Tray Mounts
- 4130 CRMO Steel Fork with Integrated Headset
- Super Fat 20” x 3.6” Duro Street Tires
- European Herrmans Front and Rear Lights
- Yepp Maxi 2 Child Seat Compatible (Requires Jumpseat)
- Fits Most Racktime Accessories
- Benno Front Utility Tray / Basket compatible
- Fits riders between 5’1″ and 6’3″
Be aware, when added together, the individual load ratings shown for the rider and cargo plus the actual weight of the bike will exceed max gross weight. Therefore, while you may maximize selected individual load ratings, the sum of all loads cannot exceed the max gross weight (rider+cargo+bike ≤ 400lb/180kg).