The Tern Quick Haul is a built-to-last compact e-bike that’s ready to tackle your daily grind. Think of it as the multitool of e-bikes: small and unassuming enough to be your daily go-to, yet capable of handling big jobs with finesse.
- Bosch® Performance Line motor with Purion display
- 400 Wh battery for a range of up to 110 km (69 mi)
- 9-speed Shimano® Alivio Shadow RD derailleur
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power—even when heavily loaded and riding fast
- Cargo capacity: 50 kg on the rear rack, plus an additional 20 kg with optional front rack
- Fits riders 150 - 195 cm (4’11” - 6’5”) tall, with adjustable seatpost and Speedlifter stem (no tools required)
- Lots of available kid- and cargo-carrying accessories—easily create your perfect setup
- Ultra-low 490 mm standover height makes (dis)mounting and waiting at stops easier
- Proven safe and reliable: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 150 kg (331 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- Weight of only 22.9 kg (50.5 lb)
**Specifications may be subject to change
BELLS & WHISTLES
The Tern Quick Haul fits riders from 150 - 195 cm (4’11” - 6’5”) tall, with an easily adjustable seatpost and Speedlifter stem (no tools required). It also comes with an ultra-low 490 mm standover height makes (dis)mounting and waiting at stops easier, particularly when the bike is loaded up with cargo.
Tern provides two different warranties based on the type of road the bicycle model was designed to be ridden on:
1. Graded and Maintained Gravel Roads (HSD, GSD)
This Tern bike is designed for individual personal use: riding with both wheels in contact with paved roads or graded and maintained gravel roads.
2. Paved Roads Only (All other Tern bicycles)
This Tern bike is designed for individual personal use: riding with both wheels in contact with paved roads only.
In addition, all Tern bikes are not intended for racing, jumps, hops, wheelies, or similar activities which may cause damage to the bicycle and risk injury or death to the rider.
The warranty information below refers to all Tern bicycles.
Tern bicycles are sold on behalf of our company (“Tern”) by selected Authorized Tern Dealers who understand the assembly and service needs of our products. Tern provides a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship to the original retail purchaser (“Owner”) of a Tern bicycle from the date of purchase according to the following terms:
- Five Years: Frame, Handlepost, and Fork
- One Year: All Tern or BioLogic branded parts and components, except as noted below.
- Other: Any other parts or components are covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer of that part or component.
This warranty supersedes any other warranty supplied by Tern.
Extended 10-Year Warranty
Owners who sign up for Tern Care will be covered by an extended 10-year warranty for the Frame, Handlepost, and Fork, as long as they sign up within 30 days of purchase and are the original purchasers. In addition, the bike must have been assembled by an Authorized Tern Dealer at the time of purchase—regardless of whether the bike was purchased from a physical or online store.
The following items are excluded from the extended 10-year warranty:
- Paint finish
- Bikes for commercial use
- All other parts not specifically listed (for example, but not limited to: Motorized Drive System)
The warranty does not mean that the Frame, Handlepost, and Fork are indestructible. All materials can fail if pushed beyond design and manufacturing limits. It simply means that these items are covered under the specific terms of this limited warranty.