New and improved frame, front rack & kick stand!
The swiss army knife of bikes. Turn the chore into the experience with room for up to 2 kids (maybe even 3 if they squish up!). Use the innovative MIK mounting system to quickly turn your bike from kid hauler to cargo hauler and back again. All in a bike barely larger than a regular bike.
- The 8 speed Shimano Altus gears give you plenty of range to get going, get up hills, and get up to cruising speed of 20-25km on the flat.
- Change riders in a jiffy with the quick release seat post clamp. The range of adjustment allows riders from 5’2 to 6’5 to comfortably ride.
- Front and rear Tektro Hydraulic Disk brakes ensure you stop in a jiffy, even in the wet, and require little maintenance
- Getting flat tyres sucks! So we’ve put puncture proof Kenda balloon (2.1 & 2.25 inch) tyres on the bike to minimise your chances of getting caught out and for super comfort.
- For ultimate comfort, adjust the stem height up and down for a comfortable riding position.
- The 20″ rear wheel keeps the centre of gravity low when carrying heavy loads (up to 80kg), while the 24″ rear wheel helps your bike handle well and smooth out bumps. A low step through frame makes getting on and off easy.
- The 250w Mid Drive Motor comes with over 80Nm of torque. It takes you to 25kmh, is near silent and makes riding your Tribe Bike fun!
- The 5 mode control panel has been programmed to get the most out of hill riding. Crank it up to level 5 for the steepest hills!
- The 14aH battery gives plenty of range for up to 50km of riding. When you get where you want to go, use the integrated USB port to charge your phone or hook up some speakers!
- The rear rack includes a built in tail light, ensuring you and your tribe are easy to spot when the light is poor. The light turns on from the handlebars.
- A high powered front light mounted on the fork lights up the road in front for night time advantures. The light turns on from the handlebars.
- Like magic a torque sensor knows the pressure you are putting on pedals and kicks the motor in exactly when you need a little push.
Transporting Kids & Cargo
- The front rack includes integrated MIK attachment, allowing attachment of numerous crates, baskets and bags that use the innovative MIK mounting system.
- The rear rack can bolt on 2 x MIK HD adaptor plates (available as an accessory) allowing you to install child seats, crates, baskets and bags that use the innovative MIK mounting system.
- The rear rack has 2 x Yepp Easyfit windows, supporting the use of the popular Thule Yepp Maxi Easyfit child seats
- The wheel skirt keeps kids precious digits away from the spokes when riding.
- From Running boards for kids to rest their feet on (and climb on the bike) to deck boards for bigger kids to the crew cab to keep kids safe, we’ve got accessories for almost all uses.
- The Evamos Longtail has been designed for ultimate flexibility, from carrying kids to pets and cargo, one bike, unlimited possibilities.
Front and Rear Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic Disk Brakes with 160mm Tektro rotor.
Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic brake levers
Shimano Acera 8 Speed 11-32T Cassette
Shimano Altus 8 speed deraileur
Shimano Acera 8 speed shifter
Wellgo steel platform pedals
CNC Painted Alloy
Steel, height adjustable stem with 5mm allen key.
Mingda, double wall alloy, 24″ (front), 20″ (rear)
13 gauge stainless steel
Front: 24″ x 2.1″ Kenda Kwik with kevlar lining
Rear: 20″ x 2.25% Kenda Kwik with kevlar lining.
Aluminium seat post with quick release clamp.
Bafang M400, 250 W, 80 Nm
Electric Control Panel
Bafang DP C07 with 5 assist settings, speedo and odometer
38T, 170mm Bafang Crankset with torque sensor
36V14AH 250W Battery with Samsung battery cells
SMT 6v LED Light
SMT 6v LED Light
9mm bamboo with polyurethane coating.